Monday, 21 September 2026

Angels 20/Bandits High Reinforcements

After what seems like an age my Angels 20/Bandits High reinforcements have finally arrived from the US of A. The collection is coming along nicely and so the next tranche should finish it off - at least as far as the official models are concerned. Without further ado, here are the all-important pictures.


A pair of FW190Ds and a solitary Wildcat.


A Typhoon and a pair of Spitfire Mk 9s


A Sturmovik along with pairs of Yak1s and Polikarpov I16s.

Needless to say I am delighted to add these to my collection and the selection will really increase the scenario options. I shall look to apply some suitable decals and where needed I will add to the paint jobs. There are a few total repaints - Wildcats into Martlets, 109 Fs and Gs and some lend lease Hurricanes - but for much of the collection just some decals is all that will needed.

As mentioned I will look to complete the collection in due course with the final batch of additions but for now I have plenty to be cracking on with.


2 comments:

  1. You really should have a crack at Bag the Hun David!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Jim,

      Funny you should say that….

      A couple of days ago I downloaded a whole pile of BTH material with a view to printing the same and giving it a spin at the club at some point. Ideally I would like to get the aircraft in the correct plumage first but that would not be showstopper.

      We shall see…..

      All the best,

      DC

      Delete