Tuesday 8 December 2009

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.............

It was an exhausting weekend and assessment day yesterday and tonight sees the final college session so after that I shall be able to sit and draw breath! I hope it will all be worthwhile and that a training/teaching position will result.

In the meantime preparations for Xmas have been proceeding apace with yours truly dropping several broad hints about what he wants on December 25th!

I still think that small is beautiful and so will be pusuing the DBA style forces mentioned in earlier posts. I must confess that I am intrigued by the prospect of the Arab Revolt and have been looking at it anew - particularly the Sanussi invasion of Egypt. Turkish backed tribesmen with regular infantry, MGs, artillery and hordes of Bedouin opposed by Imperial infantry, yeomanry cavalry and Rolls Royce Armoured Cars certainly has my vote as a gameable period!

Much to ponder methinks..............again!!

No comments: