Saturday 18 January 2014

Back up in the roof....Part the First

The main bulk of the man cave refurbishment has been completed. All that now remains is for me to put a few bits and pieces away and hoover the carpet and rug and I shall be back in business. By far and away the most laborious part of the undertaking was tackling the bookcases. I had to empty three, disassemble two plus a storage unit and then replace all the titles taken off the shelves. It was not difficult, just time consuming and hard work. I am really pleased to have done this though and the end result will mean a lot more floor space so deploying the 6 x 4ft table will be a doddle.

The final tasks will be tackled on the morrow and I will posting with pictures once it has been finished. It is rather funny though because as a result of my rummaging around through various boxes and drawers (Oooerr missus!) my to do list has taken a bit of a bashing in that I have found a few things hidden away that I had forgotten about.....

More to follow.


No comments: