Thursday 7 February 2013

1:1 Scale Painting and Storage Solutions....Part 2

Yay!!! The lounge is finished! Sunday saw the ceiling painted, Monday and Tuesday the walls (two coats), Wednesday was the glossing of the woodwork and today was putting the house back into a semblance of order!

I am so glad that it's over....;-)

On the plus side it has given me much time to think about for the man cave in terms of how it is going to be changed. A visit to Ikea will be needed and then a day to sort it out and it should then be fine and dandy. It has also given me the opportunity to think about my various plans etc for the gaming year ahead.

On the gaming front I am still eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Stonewall 1:2400th WW1 collection and I have also been giving a lot of thought around the question of scale for my pending armies - more of which to follow in due course.

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Good to hear David, onwards and forward.....

David Crook said...

Hi Fran,

It needed doing but I just wish it hadn't needed doing by me!

The whole house is finished now so I can concentrate on the man cave next and the small matter of painting some models.

All the best,

DC