Saturday 21 April 2012

"We who are about to BUY, SALUTE you!"

Today is the SALUTE in London - probably the largest wargames show in the UK. I will not be going (in fact I have not done so for a number of years) but I shall look forward to reading all the after action reports and will take vicarious delight in the accounts of the bonkers amount of retail therapy that usually results.

To those that are going and are also in the blog universe I ask only this - make sure there are plenty of pictures!

2 comments:

Paul O'G said...

I am hopelessly envious of those who are going! I went to 2001 and 2002 and LOVED it

David Crook said...

Hi Paul,

I used to many years ago - when it used to be at Kensington Town Hall. For me now it is too large, too expensive and too much hassle to get to - and that is coming from someone that could drive there easily enough!

I prefer smaller shows and so I shall certainly be going to Broadside in June.

All the best,

DC