Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Work Related Project List....Part 1

Now that I am back in the land of gainful employment it is pretty fair to say that my hobby time has been impacted on in quite a significant way. I am not usually home until around 7:30 in the evening and so by the time I have eaten, interacted with the family, watched an hour or so of trashy TV, it is then usually time for a bath and then off to bed. Once again, I have been clawing some time back on my train journey to and from the office but this is usually just reading - which is no bad thing in itself.

This has meant that I need to carefully prioritise my various ongoing projects as I no longer have the unlimited time of previously. I have given some careful thought to the order in which I am tackling the half or dozen or so items I have on the go - and the results will feature in the next post.

It might surprise you, then again, maybe not....;-)

2 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Hmm?

David Crook said...

Hmmm (I threw in an extra m for effect....) indeed....

(pauses to look enigmatic and strokes an imaginary beard whilst doing so....)

All the best,

DC