So here we are on the 30th of August and I have yet to play a game during the month in the man cave! This despite my avowed intention to play at least two a month. I don't know where the time has gone this month - all I know is that it has and so I am now behind schedule for the year. I was thinking about this state of affairs last night and so came up with a list of game ideas for September (and beyond) which should also see me through into the 'season of mists and mellow fruitfulness'. It looks something like this although the dreaded germ of an idea is already beginning to take hold:
- Command and Colours Ancients - initially perhaps a couple of the 'official' scenarios
- Command and Colours Napoleonics - probably something hypothetical
- Memoir of Battle - something early 20th century - perhaps the Balkan Wars or possibly something rather different....
- WW2 naval - depends on getting the models painted and if so it will probably be towards the end of the month and is likely to feature the RN and the KM
- WW2 aerial - probably Battle of Britain based and dependent on painting the models