Monday 21 January 2013

Three weeks into 2013....

....and not a game in sight in the man cave!

I need to rectify this glaring oversight and soon - I have been so wrapped up in planning and pondering that I have completely managed to miss the real point of it all - fighting a tabletop wargame!

As it stands at the moment I am thinking about a Big Battle Portable Wargame: Modern covering the Rusland incursion into the Fezian province of Trabgudulak in 1935. This limited incursion (in actuality it was more like a large scale raid) was made by Rusland armoured formations with a limited infantry element with the express intention of wrecking the Fezian coal mines and rail head. Air and artillery support was provided but due to an intelligence coup the Fezian border defence formations had sufficient time to ready themselves for the attack.

There you go, I have talked myself into something so best I give it some further thought and actually fight the action!

2 comments:

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Better get up into the loft otherwise the lead Gremlins might steal them ...

David Crook said...

Hi Geordie,

Fear not - the gremlins will soon be redundant!

All the best,

DC