Monday 19 December 2011

Busy doing nothing....



The title says it all really! It has been a furiously busy few days on the domestic front - primarily centred around Holly, my daughter and her 16th birthday (and what a great day it was although I am still struggling to come to terms with the fact that she is 16 - the years have shot by at an alarming rate!) and the attendant celebrations - plus of course, Christmas. It has left me with little time for anything gaming related other than to fine tune an idea I have been flirting with for some time - more of which later.

You may be forgiven for thinking that it is probably naval related but of course, I couldn't possibly comment....

4 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

And what does dear Francis have to do with it?

David Crook said...

Hi CK,

You may think I am in a position to be able to answer that but of course, I couldn't possibly comment....;-)

All the best,

DC

Tony said...

16 - Just wait until she's 26. and then you can complain.

My Holly has just come home from a four month stint in Bangkok (teaching) and I can still recall taking her to Kindergarten when she was just four years old!

Make the most of it.

Tony
http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

David Crook said...

Hi Tony,

The speed at which the years have gone by is staggering!

I used to enjoy taking her around Toys r Us when she was in a buggy and she still remembers that.

All the best,

DC