Memoir of Battle at Sea 1890 to 1905
The link above should enable you to download the latest version of the rules I have been experimenting with. Please feel free to do so and let me know how you get on with them.
I plan to upload some ship specific charts which can be used instead of the generic versions in the rules - starting with the Greek and Turkish fleets and then the Russians for the Black Sea.
5 comments:
Man, those are short but sweet - that's some great mechanics you've managed to squeeze into just two pages... definitely just the ticket for some Minifigs ships action!
Hi SoS,
There will be a few minor tweaks as a result of the game this evening but absolutely nothing major. I am really pleased with them and with the Minifigs ships on the Hexon they will look just grand!
All the best,
DC
I don't seem able to reach that link; have the rules moved?
Hello there GamesBook,
The file has indeed moved - trouble is, I am not sure where to! I still have it so will update the link so that it lands where it should!
Apologies for the hassle.
All the best,
DC
No trouble at all. Thanks for responding.
Post a Comment