Apologies for the lack of posts of late. Work has been (and, by its very nature, will continue to be so) very busy and so my hobby downtime has been pared back to the bone. Going forward, posts during the week will probably be few and far between and pretty short even when they do appear!
It has been a productive weekend on the 1/2400th scale WW1 ship front as you can see from the picture above. I managed to cut out 87 bases for the models from artists mounting board, clean up 6 light cruisers and 56 destroyers, glue all 87 models to the aforementioned bases and then finally black under coated the entire collection.
I have two weekends and any odd times in between to finish these before the end of the month which will be pushing it but I reckon if I can stick the timetable I have set myself it should be achievable. The rules I shall be using with these (and for the ongoing adventures of Fezia and Rusland) merely have a single section to be redrafted in order to be ready although I will need to draw up the ships cards.
More to follow as and when.