Monday 3 April 2023

Updating Ironclads….Part 3


The next stage. The new, smaller gun ports are now in place, duly sealed and ready to paint. 

Despite a busy day today I managed to get the new gun ports added to the four ironclads currently being updated. I wanted to show the difference the smaller size of port makes and I think you can see what an improvement they make over the original, larger version.

All being well I should have these finished in the next day or so and then I can crack on with the half completed models I have on the workbench.

Moving along nicely methinks!

2 comments:

Mark Cordone said...

Great looking models, ax usual!

David Crook said...

Hello there Mark,

Many thanks old chap! I did some more work on them this morning and so they should be finished this evening.

All the best,

DC