- 1/2400th WW1 naval. The last part of my order is now en route which will mean two things. Firstly, I can get the RN and High Seas Fleet tackled and secondly, I can add the last elements to the Rusland and Fezian navies.
- The Chaco War. Aside from some trucks and possibly a couple of Shapeways aircraft I have everything I need for this project. I may look to replace the mortars with a better model and also the mountain gun I am using but other than that it is ready to commence.
- 1/1200 Ancient naval. I will need to add another dozen Navwar triremes to the collection but again, other than that it is good to go. When ready I shall look to Command and Colours Ancients to supply the associated land actions.
- ACW. I want to replace the command groups for both the infantry and the cavalry (cast on flags are real pain to paint in my opinion!) and possibly change the guns to something a little more robust looking but again, other than that it is also good to go. The naval side however is at ground zero in terms of models. As mentioned previously though, I shall be using Navwar models as they are both cheap and easy to come by.
- 1/100th aircraft. The collection is growing rapidly for this although as yet is incomplete. I need a few more models and some decals before the repainting can commence though.
- WW2 Middle Eastern project. Still a long way down the batting order - Chaco has seen to that - but the aircraft section will be the first part completed. This is now looking lie a project for next year in terms of the land based action.
Wednesday 12 June 2013
The Work Related Project List....Part 2
Right then, what exactly does this list look like? In truth it is not hugely different from previous posts on the subject and to be honest, I find it a useful exercise to sit down and draw up such lists from time to time as it helps to give a degree of clarity to the process. The list looks something like this:
It is a reasonable list to be sure and now I am back at work will take longer to execute. Still, it is good to have a plan - even if it is subject to the vagaries of chance or the ever-present threat of a whimsical distraction along the way!